Trade 2 Live (www.trade2live.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade 2 Live (www.trade2live.com) review

Elite Member
Castle Pines N, CO.

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire)
Favorite Futures: ES

4 day demo

Finished my 4 day demo of live trading room open about first two hours of trading.... Room made money every day ES, even though all trades were against the trend, not by design, just what market action gave ya..
Thomas was a master of adjusting his position by starting out small 1 or 2 contracts, then adding contracts as the market went against him then taking off a few tics here and there . Saw as many as 10 contracts open at once but would take each one off at a few tics on the backing and filling.. Took a big gulp when he put in a 5 Lot to double his position to get out of trouble,, balls of steel..
The equity curve was a wild ride up $500, down $100 but after about 40 trades in two hours showed a profit. The best I saw was $500 but after commissions was $300 take home pay and the broker took home $200.. If I were a broker I would pay a trader to take training ($2300) to get in on this high broker commission action from this technique...
The charting package was Sierra charts and was using DTN data. even though they would help u set up other charting packages like Ninja...
For me I cant come to grips with the high commissions per profit (around 30% commission overall), just one more thing stacked against me in being successful right off the bat.
Seemed to be a lot of risk to take home $300.....
Thomas, mentioned one could do this with a $5000 account but I doubt u could be successful, and run out of bullets too soon, then ur dead..

The following 8 users say Thank You to gg80108 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix