Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Vendor: www.innovative-trading-solutions-online.com 
Hartford, CT. USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: TF

dandxg View Post
You know I haven't found the optimized settings for Time Histogram. You have to play around with them. If you go over to about page 7-9 on the Trade Intensity thread on TL you will see Blowfish's settings on a 20 volume FESX chart. He is using very small settings 1,3,5, 7, 9 and it works well. So that got me thinking. If the market is less liquid than ES, say 6A, 6B or so drop down to a 100 volume chart and use lower settings on TH.

I am actually thinking of contacting the inventor, Gumphrie himself since I have some ideas to improve upon but can't do it myself.

The other thing I would suggest is to use the indicator Deanz on TL was nice enough to share to filter volume stop. it works well.

dandxg,

have you seen DeanZ's latest indicator posted on NT's forum.

Its a level2 book oscillator!!! pretty sweet!!!!

I was looking at the Time Histogram indicator this week.

Time Histogram is running on a one second time frame.

I think you will need to drop down to a millisecond time frame to use Blowfish's settings.

Realtime charting 0nly, no historic data on that time frame.

I will be playing with it next week as part of my ongoing research.

RJay

The following user says Thank You to RJay for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix