TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

Xeno View Post
Ah, is that the reason you ignore so much of the advice on this thread? And then back the ridiculous proposal to have your forum status linked to your profitability. I can imagine profitable traders running a mile from this site, because the result would be people continually badgering them to be 'taught' their system, and people obsessed with greed hanging off their every word.

6 years experience and you think learning a lesson is increasing your stop from 1.5 atr to 1.7 atr (this is two pages after deciding to stop looking for the holy grail)

Until you know why that absolutely is the wrong way to learn, I guarantee you 99% you will never be consistently profitable. But of course feel free to completely ignore me since I'm uninterested in some macho, hero elevating, stamp of approval from my profit statements.

Truth is truth, and rubbish is rubbish, whoever writes it, and I don't need a piece of paper to be able to argue the point properly.

I see you oversimplyfy when it fits your needs. Yes increasing my stoploss was a very valuble lession for me the other day, only becouse that aspect of the trade alone, cost me the trade!!

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote