Hosting for NinjaTrader? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Hosting for NinjaTrader?

Trading Apprentice
Dallas, TX

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: Gold

Big Mike View Post
$150 for a VPS is very expensive. You should be able to get a dedicated quad core with 4gb or 8gb of memory for that price.

What are the specs of your VPS? Where is it located (ping from Chicago)?

Mike

Quad core 4gb and it sits with the TradeStation servers in New York. Ping is actually 0ms to them. Worth it to me. I tried 3 other places all for $50-$100 and they had terrible lag. The ping rate was all good and under 5ms for them to a server in chicago, but I couldn't handle the lag.

Also when doing it, need to have a server obviously that routes the orders the fastest to your broker who sends that order out. So that was important for me to find out where TradeStation has their servers at too since I use them for a couple accounts.

Probably better prices out there, but I am pleased and wouldn't leave. Not worth $50 a month for me to switch when I have a good piece of mind now haha

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix