TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

Big Mike View Post
I've revamped as I've gained experience, really as simple as that. And for the most part, each successive "revamp" is simplified the methodology more and more, and focused more and more on risk and money management and order execution (psychology).

Bobby, I believe everyone has the power to change. If you watched my 3 hour webinar "An afternoon with Big Mike" you'll see I've gone through major life changes in order to be successful at trading. So the question I believe is not whether someone has the ability to change or to become a good trader through that change, but rather they really want to.

Self-sabotage is very real and a frequent problem in the trading world. And of course you don't intend to do yourself harm on purpose, on a conscious level... which is why it is so crucially important to get all your surroundings in order so that even your subconscious can remain focused on positive trading

Mike

Dear Big Mike,

Everytime I think I have you figured out, you subsequently prove me wrong about you.

Please forgive me for saying this in upper case letters (I know you hate it)

-YOU TRULY ARE A MAN OF GREAT WISDOM!!!!!

Thank you for allowing this lug to participate in this GREAT forum of yours!!!!!

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote