TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF

Nashville, TN

bobbyacim View Post
SORRY, I thought everyone knew from the inception of this thread that I have put in 6 years, over 5000 chart hours, weekends replaying the markets on my ninjatrader, sim trading until my fingers trembled. Lost my last girlfriend to trading, I Am on my 2nd 15k account, that has taken me a lifetime to save.

I 'm sorry that I have no control over people that talk out of their A_ _ H_ _ _ s !!!!!!!

6 years and over 5000 chart hours and you still are unable to get a consistently profitable system

That should tell you either of two things

1. That you are not capable of being a trader either by you personal traits, patience, focus, discipline, work ethic, intelligence

2. Or you have been doing it absolutely incorrect and you should listen to experienced veteran traders who make a very good living doing this and know how to guide someone to success if they have the ability to succeed in this game.

P.S. Please stop being so pretentious by asking for Proof, because you are the one that has spent $10K on someone else doing your work for you, people do not buy success, they achieve it

The following 2 users say Thank You to iTrade2golf for this post: