has anybody tried tradingstarpro.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

has anybody tried tradingstarpro.com

Elite Member
Annapolis

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: DDT/TT, IB
Favorite Futures: TF, ES, CL

The guys (Brent and Ken) that originally ran TradingStarPro.com | Learn Simple and Powerful Day Trading Techniques left in late June when the guy running it now let the site go down. He has since brought it back up and is doing his own thing which is why it's different than what you saw before in the videos. He used to sub in sometimes and I never had an idea of what the heck he was doing.

Brent and Ken now run Live Trading Room which uses the original strategy in both oil and the russell. They still call trades ahead of time use 10 tick targets and 15 ticks stops with a specific ninja ATM depending if it's a trend or counter-trend trade. Personally I've found it better to use 17 tick targets myself. There are lots of trades especially in oil during the day and you have to stay on top of things but I've been profitable with them since April. It just requires a great deal of focus.

Bryan

The following 3 users say Thank You to bryanhldn for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix