My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Quebec

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

supermht View Post
My 2 cents here,
I will stay with Charles's current method and add nothing to current setting, since I believe SIMPLE is better and the method works well to me.
I understand people try to add other indicators on current setting to get more entry opportunities, however, I donít think that is Charles's purpose to create this thread. And it takes a lot time to learn the new indicators and figure out how to fit the current method.
Currently I just have 5-8 trades per week, the result is favorable.

In this case, my intent was not to add or remove anything to Charles's method. Indeed, my intent was to share some of my experience with the MACD which i find extremely good for certain task such as evaluating when a breakout is more likely to occur. Next time i will think twice before sharing my thoughts and experience in this thread. You can keep your two cents.