Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review

ny

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: nt

Big Mike View Post
If you have any experiences about Joel Parker's Welcome to the Price Action Room, please share them. I'm considering asking Joel to do an educational webinar on futures.io (formerly BMT) about trading price action and always like to do my due diligence before inviting a vendor to participate.

Mike

Good Morning,

I recently took his class on tape reading and found it informative. Without a doubt more info on the subject than a lot of people who call themselves expert tape readers; although some people have wacky ways of doing things that work for them. I do need more work on the methodology but I must also say that I have been able to catch/and or confirm strength and weakness from the use of the t/s at times. I do not believe it could hurt to have him come in to this very cool forum for traders.