TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TEN-THOUSAND IN EDUCATION, FINALLY PAYING OFF

new york

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mb trading
Favorite Futures: 6e

Big Mike View Post
IMO, the last thing the OP needs is yet another "system" which he follows. What he needs is to write his own method, his own ticket. Eliminate all third party, external factors. Those external indicators or systems vendors aren't funding his account, he is. He needs to completely own and be accountable for his trading.

I've said this before but it seems most people don't listen. Please consider that I might, just might, know a thing or two after running this forum and seeing so many traders repeat similar mistakes that lead to blowing out their accounts.

Whether or not you craft a fully automated system, a mechanical system, or a purely discretionary system is up to you. Each of us has opinions on which ones work the best. That is primarily irrelevant as well. All the truly matters is what works the best for you, the person trading it, the person funding the account.

Mike

Hi,

Since I am in "recovery mode" I went back to the system I talked about a few posts back, a while back I tested it with about 200 trades and it performed fairly well. It is a mechanical system 90% The trigger bar has a precision set of entry rules. This morning at 8:15 E.S.T. it has a beautiful move on the 6e. I took a screen shot in MS-word.
Can someone tell me how to paste it here?

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote