My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, MT4,TOS, SC, Matlab
Broker/Data: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Favorite Futures: E/U, G/U

zt379 View Post
The GomMP doesn't allow to have start and end times for each profile intra day (as far as I understand)
There is a function within the GomMP indicator to draw a profile across any number of bars, however this is done
by hand so to speak and covers bars that have already been printed, if that makes sense.

I've been asking on several threads here for a volume at price thing but so far have not had much response.

The GomMP is excellent for a daily (created real time) and per bar POC and/or profile, not to mention the delta stuff.
(imo)

That's more or less the functionality I wanted, was just to plot it across user selected bars. Futuretrader mentioned that functionality, so I know it's there. A user-defined VAP might be nice.

The GOMMP will work as I just need it for small intervals of real time data anyways.

I'm reading through that thread and I'll see if I can figure out how to get it to do what I need.