www.intellitraders.com review or scam? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.intellitraders.com review or scam?

Coloado

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: AMP, OEC, CQG
Favorite Futures: NQ

Big Mike View Post
So this guy just registered on futures.io (formerly BMT), his email address is intellitraders.com, and then he makes 5 junk posts on the forum in order to make a post which contains a link to his website. He has been banned and the posts deleted, but I wanted to share.

His post starts out:

So from this we can determine he is 1) a liar, and 2) probably a scam artist. This is determined based on the fact he registered on futures.io (formerly BMT) and in his profile he associated his account with the vendor directly, then makes a post where he pretends he is just a customer that has found this great system and wants to tell all his friends about it.

All the evidence you need to steer clear of this. RUN!!!

Mike

I guess I won't be able to advertise my new scam....I mean site www.tradenakedwhileintoxicatedwithnakedladiesforthreeminutesadayandwinbig.com Nice catch Mike, don't let em' get away with ANYTHING!

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote