tradershelpdesk.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

tradershelpdesk.com

Elite Member
Arvada, Colorado

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Amibroker / Ninja Trader / TOS
Broker/Data: Mirus Zenfire
Favorite Futures: TF 6E NQ

When I first learned of THD and considered purchasing a few indicators from THD she said you really do not NEED her indicators to trade successfully. And that is true. She developed them to go along with the methodology that she teaches, but you do not need them. I also remember her telling me that she has trained people at her seminars who do not even use her indicators....she has taught them to trade using what they are comfortable with (indicators).

I also have a TOS account. If you are just starting out, I would definitely take advantage of anything "free" you can find as long as you learn something from it, but if you are looking for someone to call out trades so you can make money, a broker can do that for you. You will have to ask yourself what are your expectations from a free trading room? Do you want someone who will teach you the skills to be a successful trader, or someone to do it for you?

The important thing about free trading rooms is to learn a methodology you are comfortable with and use that knowledge/education to help you develop your own trading style. It takes many, many hours of screen time to build confidence in trading, and it can be hazardous/dangerous to your trading account if you become dependent on someone else to make money for you (call the trades). Also, losing trades is part of this business and it isn't just about making money....it's all about managing risk.

It took me a long time to figure this out and trading has taught me so much about myself, personally. Some of it I liked, and some of it I didn't!

The following user says Thank You to brevco for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix