Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Elite Member
Denver, Colorado

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: ES, CL, anything that makes $$

gregor32 View Post
UrmaBlume The indicator I posted does not use price in any way and defines trade by the "very secretive traders" whose trade alone is enough to motivate/propel price and the non-retail traders I know find that very useful indeed. I couldn't see how that is true no one can access that information. The large commercials use what is called a "Dark pool". Dark pools of liquidity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It is totally hidden then just appears then disappears no one can track it or trace it if they could there would be chaos. This person must be using something like COT data or something freely available.

No think about it. COT data on Friday is from Tuesday, that is quite a bit of delay. COT is worthless for day trading quite good position trading. COT has been showing, last time I checked the Large Specs adding to shorts. It's a function of time/velocity. If it were not indicators like volume stop, very good BTW, and time histogram wouldn't work. I just wish I could get them working on Sierra, because NT 6.5 even with a quad core is a beast on resources. Oh well NT7 is coming in about 3 months.

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix