Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review

Banned: Previously banned account re-banned
Coloado

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: AMP, OEC, CQG
Favorite Futures: NQ

Big Mike View Post
Care to explain the differences between this bar type and the other ones available on futures.io (formerly BMT)?

Mike

Here are some screen shots, a picture is worth a thousand words, at least to an ape like me (I am a lousy writer ) I figured I would throw up some screen shots minus my indicators and just let you an others draw your own conclusion. I just really like the way these things "smooth things out", at least for me. Bottom line, for ME, they are just easier on my eyes and "flow" (as I call it) better. The shots I provided are all from like 8:15 - 15:15 MST, I didn't want to cherry pick a chat. Any questions, please let me know. For me it's a visual thing.

I would have done Median Renko, but I have never been able to get them to work for me.

Attached Thumbnails
Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review-capture.png   Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review-capture1.png   Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review-capture2.png  

Last edited by Rayzor; July 16th, 2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Once again, I am abusing the english language and grammar
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rayzor for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix