Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Coloado

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: AMP, OEC, CQG
Favorite Futures: NQ

Volts101 View Post
OK I use 2 trading rooms and I believe both to be legitimate.
It is not that I am a big proponent of trading rooms but they suite my style and give me more confidence.

(2) Easy e Mini
This is Trisha Ogilvie; she is a great teacher and sooo patient with all who ask anything. Also a live room with charts; she calls numerous trades that are optional/riskier and she explains the reasons; she only takes the high probability trades herself and she tells you what she is going to do; she claims 80% probability; seems quite reasonable given her very conservative nature; I get the impression that she is more of an educator/teacher that someone trying to reap your monthly fee; only negative is that there are not many of her high probability setups, so it can be a long day; there is no doubt that after 1-2 months you will have learned enough of her MA crossover S/R trading system to do it yourself.

rg

Trisha is the only trading room/educator I would recomend. She is a good egg and she is very straight forward and has an easy approach. The method I trade now is based on the foundation I learned from her. I can honestly say that you will not make the mega-bazzillions of $$$ promised by others (dream merchants), but she did not damage my account the 2 months I was with her. At the time I started the E-book was $50 and the room was $100 per month. I give Easy e-Mini a big

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote