My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, MT4,TOS, SC, Matlab
Broker/Data: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Favorite Futures: E/U, G/U

trendisyourfriend View Post
Is there not a way to centralize all of your videos in the same post. In some threads there is a section dedicated just for this. I don't remember how it is called but i know some members use it to place their trading plan, maybe you might use it for the videos.

Not in this thread. For some reason, when this thread started, it didn't populate itself with a FAQ, it's usually post #2.

I asked Big Mike about why this thread didn't have one HERE. He said some of the newer posts didn't create the FAQ.

I made mention of that in Charles' thread HERE, so I started that document as a substitute to the FAQ.

What Charles could do if he wanted to keep all the videos in the same location, is to pick one of his posts, and edit it everyday and add the new video. Maybe his first or second post, and each day we'd just scroll back to that post, and check for the new vid.

The following 2 users say Thank You to forrestang for this post: