My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

aurora,il

trendisyourfriend View Post
Why was it valid ? If i consider your rule that price needs to make a DB/DT with divergence if we get a lower/higher peak on the 377ticks. I don't want to cut the hair in four (French expression) but here we did not really get a DB.

EDIT: maybe you looked at the small bottom that was not picked by the zigzag indicator.

I think you are referring to the trade at around 9:50 cst. I reference this trade in my video I posted. the last swing down by looking at the ZigZag alone it is a lower low but the down bar that makes the LL closed a tick lower than the prior swing on my chart

I have made reference in the past to ignore swings where a HH or LL is taken out by a single tick, this is usually just market noise, and what appears to be a slight LL or HH on the 377 turns out to be a dbl top or btm on the slower 1508 chart so do not give up on the potential signal because of a tick

Charles