My 6E trading strategy | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

My 6E trading strategy

Quebec

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

eminitrdr View Post
Congrats Charles on winnning the contest. Also, a huge mega thanks for sharing your method.

Anyone, I need clarification on the exit rule. Has there been a change to the exit rule:

9. Trade exit occurs if profit target of 21 ticks is reached or a candle closes back inside the cloud whichever comes 1st.

Or, is it simply each individuals own discretion?

Thanks,
emini

In one of the video he mentionned that if price reverses almost immediatly against you but still price closes below the trigger lines then you can still consider holding on your trade even if it implies price penetrates the cloud. In this case, price never closed above the triggerlines.

At the time of entry the triggerlines were spaced apart against you even though price broke through them with strength. This type of config oftentimes is followed by a snapback or retracement as price went too far too quick. So your guideline is the cloud and triggerlines.

The following 2 users say Thank You to trendisyourfriend for this post: