Paying to become a Proprietary Trader | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Paying to become a Proprietary Trader

Elite Member
San Diego, CA USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

I have been trying out Topstep

I've been at it for a few months so not sure about the going live process , but for the money I think it's a pretty good deal, with it you get the use of CTS T4 with live quotes and sim on pretty much every future , you also get a live (trading dj?)show and pit audio from S&P and dow Pits close by , they also have pit traders stop in and do interviews and able to ask 'em questions through chat room -

when I started out the minimum to "go live" was $2000 a week for a month (profit in sim) with max 5 contracts and rules but that has dropped some

One of the Dow pit traders, real nice guy, gave me his e-mail and I asked him a few questions now he sends me all kinds of stuff almost daily

I have found it educational and useful, if anyone does end up going for it and you want to , let me know I think you can refer me and if you go live they give a check maybe we can split it

but not recommending for that, I see value in it , honestly, but haven't seen too many traders go live in the time, some though

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix