Paying to become a Proprietary Trader | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Paying to become a Proprietary Trader

Elite Member
Stuttgart, Germany

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: IB TWS / Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ES

Paying to become a Proprietary Trader

Dear fellow traders,

I thaught of putting a list together with Proprietary Trading Groups where you receive education and have therefore to pay for it. The thread was initiated from two threads I read about paid services to get a prop here on futures.io (formerly BMT):

1. Your Trading Room review :
https://futures.io/vendors-product-reviews/11663-ytr-yourtradingroom-com-review.html
In this discussion there were already named all necessary information. For completeness the basic data:
20000 $ for education materials, YTR strategies and buying power in account
2. Apiary Fund | the Apiary Investment Fund :
https://futures.io/vendors-product-reviews/11633-apiary-investment-fund.html
The thread wasnīt that active recently . But I think Apiary is worth looking.
Costs: 695$ for a 3 month "Trader Development Program" and technology fee of 97$/month
I signed up for their introducion webinar but got a schedule for a event in the past which seemed not very well organiced. Iīll report back as soon as I attended the webinar.
3. Real-Time Trading | Learn to Trade Futures | TopStep Trader
After the combine at Topsteptrader (costs of 120$ or 140$) where you trade a simulated account you get an introduction to a prop firm called Pataktradingpartners (when successful). Hint: if you apply at Pataktradingpartners you have to do the Combine at TST but get back the costs for the Combine if they donīt take you signed up for their prop firm. For this your trading account must be in positive P/L.
3. SMB Trader Development & Training | SMB Capital
SMB Capital is a stock trading firm. The SMB Foundation costs 5400$ (remote) and 7900$ (in-house). But I think they do not hire you after successful participation. Then there is their next course "Trader Development" for 6000$. So I think they have a trading business and an education business where they might recruit only the high performers. A few years back they started their education for free to recruit people. Then they saw how they can earn an extra buck and I think thats it for them....
4. Trader Training Course from Global Trading Community, Trading Internships, Trainee Traders,
Donīt know anything but their costs are Ģ2,500 for 1 month or Ģ5000 for 3 months course.
If you do know other institutions that want you to pay for becomeing a prop trader it would be nice you add it.

Cheers
Jones

The following 2 users say Thank You to Jones for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix