emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Guys, stay clear of this dude. Him and his partner are what makes trading such a hard business to get into.

They suck people dry now they are onto "Market Profile" which cracks me up....

He is about as dishonest as they come. I don't think he could put more lies into a website. Amazing how they have changed over.

I subscribed for 1 month and I was out about 2K when all was said and done.

He uses the ole'

"You didn't get that one guys?"

"Wow, that was a great run, I called it didn't you hear me?"

"Oh, I was on the phone so I didn't have time to tell you guys I got in on that one"

"Oh man, this is my worst day ever after so many profitable days!"

And, then he will have his partner find out what you trade and your background. Then, they will log into the room and pretend to be a 'seasoned' follower of Greg's systems and WOW, this newly signed in trader is up $3,000 on WHATEVER IT IS YOU WERE TRADING PREVIOUS TO ENTERING THE ROOM.

I don't think they get any slippery and guys like this make me want to hire an attorney and chase them to the ends of the earth. Maybe they will settle somewhere in Antarctica where something big will eat them. haha...

So if you can't guess, I would say do not use them.

The following 6 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 10 queries on phoenix