Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index

UK

JetTrader, I've been going through your post history on multiple forums to learn as much knowledge as I can from you. I did not understand much at first but I'm beginning to understand more and more. And the more I learn the more I can learn from your posts, so I find myself re-reading what I've already covered to understand what I couldn't before. So it's a continuous circle for me

I'm looking to change this from just reading material to knowledge I can actually use to research my way into higher probability trades. That will come but I am first going to read all of your posts.

I read a lot about Tactical TCDs from your 2010 posts and noticed that you have 2 other main TCD types. I see you've also mentioned it in this thread. So I wanted to say there is interest here for sure!