MTPredictor Software reviews | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

MTPredictor Software reviews

Castle Pines N, CO.

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire)
Favorite Futures: ES

30 day demo

Just finished my 30 day demo of MTP... My refund was promptly processed minus the $250 look fee. Here is what I found.
The Brit who seems to be in charge, thinks he is the best trainer and has the best materials available,, he just doesn't have a coherent method of instruction(I'm a visual learner and not much of a reader).. He has a 300 page PDF manual (which he pointed out took him 20yrs of experience)..........Problem is using these materials would take me 20yrs to sort out the information, kinda like the bible..

The live "training sessions" are not recorded and its a "pity"(the Brits word) if u miss them.

Would be nice if MTP had a coherent strategy for delivering education, got a little u tube here, recording there when they feel like it and lots of written rather the video (a picture is worth a thousand words) jumbled through their web site.. No one bothered to tell me about these extras until my demo was almost over and I stumbled across them.

Needs a whole market live session training on the use of the manual tools, because if u want more action, u gotta set it up ur self..

Since this is an international company they spend half of the training on the foreign markets,, but that did nothing for me since I only trade day session Eminis.. Each market has it own personality, so who cares about the DAX.. The auto trades were already on the screen, no education presented as to why this auto trade appeared most of the time.. They were great at creating S/R points that a pivot occurs(Decision Point), but if u click enough something works and if that one doesn't hold the next one will, u know the story.

Found the software did generate auto winners for the month I followed(25% return) , though some days there were no trades and only a few trades a day, 11:00 to late in the session EST.

Wow 25%, I should have my head examined for not keeping on with this,, guess I was interested more in the education then the black box returns, the education part was going nowhere for me.

The risk reward tool was the best part of the software and most educational.. Course was the only one I learned how to use..

BTTF is still the best educational company out there..

Don

The following 2 users say Thank You to gg80108 for this post: