Has anyone ever heard of invest33.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of invest33.com?

Elite Member
NY

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

agent86 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by 'affiliation'? I have no involvement with the creators of either system, except for trying the systems (and the general correspondence that comes with that). I tried the e-mini pivot system for a month or so. Like most of the other people that commented, it does produce some winners but it's very unclear. I believe my post said something like 'I'm giving it a go and I'll report back'. Obviously this is the thread for invest33.com, so I'll post an update about that system on its thread shortly.

As for invest33.com, I can in no way can confirm the trade results shown on the site, however I personally have had success with, what I guess you can call, a modified version of the system. I've been successful for about three weeks now - very very early days. I've had a couple of days where I've made $675, a number around $500, the majority around $125-$250. I've had losing a couple of losing days ($375 - $500), but not too many all (to my surprise). Without pulling up my account history I'd say I'm taking 2-4 trades a day on average. A 'full winner' for one trade for me is $250 (2@5 ticks, 1@10 ticks).

I want to be VERY clear that I'm not endorsing the system at all since I have modified it, however I believe it does offer a good implementation of the pullback trade setup.

I guess I just wanted to post this to make the point that the system does offer some useful information. If you're 100% familiar with pullback trades then it's not the system for you, however if you're not familiar then you could learn a few things.

S.

I said it once and I'll say it again - DON'T BUY THIS. I wouldn't say it's "bad" info, it's just nothing you need to spend money on. Throw up a couple of moving averages, wait for a pullback into them, and take the trade in the direction of the trend. If that's how you want to trade then I've just given you the method.

There's much better stuff out there.

Save your money.

End of discussion.

The following user says Thank You to JS12 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix