Has anyone ever heard of invest33.com? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of invest33.com?

Elite Member
Wellington, New Zealand

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Trade pro futures
Favorite Futures: ZB

I'm not sure what you mean by 'affiliation'? I have no involvement with the creators of either system, except for trying the systems (and the general correspondence that comes with that). I tried the e-mini pivot system for a month or so. Like most of the other people that commented, it does produce some winners but it's very unclear. I believe my post said something like 'I'm giving it a go and I'll report back'. Obviously this is the thread for invest33.com, so I'll post an update about that system on its thread shortly.

As for invest33.com, I can in no way can confirm the trade results shown on the site, however I personally have had success with, what I guess you can call, a modified version of the system. I've been successful for about three weeks now - very very early days. I've had a couple of days where I've made $675, a number around $500, the majority around $125-$250. I've had losing a couple of losing days ($375 - $500), but not too many all (to my surprise). Without pulling up my account history I'd say I'm taking 2-4 trades a day on average. A 'full winner' for one trade for me is $250 (2@5 ticks, 1@10 ticks).

I want to be VERY clear that I'm not endorsing the system at all since I have modified it, however I believe it does offer a good implementation of the pullback trade setup.

I guess I just wanted to post this to make the point that the system does offer some useful information. If you're 100% familiar with pullback trades then it's not the system for you, however if you're not familiar then you could learn a few things.

S.

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix