TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Elite Member
Chicago, IL

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT7 Newest Version
Broker/Data: Ninja
Favorite Futures: TF, NQ

DionysusToast View Post
Emails from Croatia, phone numbers at local hospitals, SIM trading... It's called due diligence. It's certainly not an attack on them.

I only went to the room out of curiosity to tell you the truth. They had a sweep of a lot of the forums and I like to have a peek when someone does that. I'll admit, I am actually peeking to look specifically for people trying to bait newbies.

I have the skills to spot trading scammers that others may not possess and so when I find something questionable, I put it out there for people to consider.

So - when someone is clearly not trading their own signals, calling out exits that don't show up on Time & Sales, then I enjoy digging a little deeper.

Here's a list of questions you can pose for them for me:

Why is your web site registered at a bogus address?
Why is your registered phone number a Chicago Hospital?
Why are you reporting exits at places no trades took place?
Why are your videos showing SIM trading?
Why are your emails coming from Croatia?

Are these unreasonable questions? To me, they seem quite fair. Certainly, it's not an attack.

But it IS an attack and you are a vendor bashing a vendor. Wow. I am a member of their room and you, my good man, are off base on some of your claims above! And by bashing them you are attempting to promote yourself, what a terrible manner in which to do business. They call trade entries minutes and hours prior to the actual entry and stick to them. They report their losers and do not make excuses for them as many rooms and vendors do. Does your software do that? How about you take a five day trial and if not impressed then move on! But how many derogatory posts have you used here - I am not certain but I counted three on the first page alone. Do you have issues with them or are you only attempting to, in a roundabout way, promote your own wares? H,mm? Do you dare answer?

Last edited by mmtrader4; June 28th, 2011 at 07:59 PM. Reason: addition to post

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix