DOM Sphere for NinjaTrader (www.domsphere.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

DOM Sphere for NinjaTrader (www.domsphere.com)

Vendor: www.jigsawtrading.com 
Bangkok

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts.NET, S5, Ninj
Broker/Data: AMP, S5, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Forum Reputation: Legendary

I will carry on - although I am not sure what's allowed here...

I had a trial of Domsphere. It's a good product but takes up a lot of screen real estate. I was a little surprised at the features as it duplicates some of those in Ninjas ATM strategies and so does actually have the potential to reduce Ninjas revenues. As such, I was a tad surprised Ninja allowed those features as a partner.

I moved from Tradestation to Ninja and so I do miss a number of these features - I just think they need to be compressed a little. Still - even if it does take up a fair amount of real estate, it is a much better DOM than Ninja.

In terms of TT patent, it could be an issue - but not for anyone that buys it. If you get this, you can trade with Ninja without paying for their TT credits or their ATM features. For some people that could make it worth the purchase price.

It is certainly a well developed product.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix