Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Sydney NSW Australia

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeStation
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire & Tradestation
Favorite Futures: ES

My experience of Felton Trading

I think they're the best. I did Rockwell, David Marsh and local Australian courses, and they're good but I think Roger's the best. I use his trading software and I like it, particularly FT Momentum, Turbo & channels. At the risk of sounding like a somebody I'll say what I've learnt and why I like Roger Felton so much.
You have to own your system like a master and Roger forces you to create and own your own system. Then, I say, you've got try variations until you find one you love and then count exactly how many times it succeeds & fails looking back over some months. If it works you must paper trade it until you've doubled your money. Then you gently, gently start real money trading so, so minimally because the gambling bug
YouTube - ‪Merrie Melodies - Early to Beat‬‏
is waiting to destroy you. Above all, you have to work like a Trojan. Do all this and Roger will help you all the way. He's a good guy.

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote