TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Elite Member
New York City, NY/USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: 6E, ZN, CL

having quants does not change the market and any claim as such is absurd.

Setups, trends, crossing lines, dog pissing on the paper ONLY will be profitable if risk is managed properly to sustain the market.

And do you honestly think the market knows there is a head and shoulders setup on a 5 min???? seriously. What happened two minutes ago in the market is irrelevant now in regards to processing information.

Win rate and 50/50 are NOT the same thing. One is how often you win your trade and the other means in every trade it has a 50/50 market move either up or down.

There is no intelligent way to KNOW the markets, thats called prediction and that means psychic powers.

Trend following is not prediction my friend.

The system one follows is irrelevant, and thats my point. But what will make or break the account is how risk is managed and engineering an advantaged risk reward ratio.

Advantaged risk reward models have always and will always outperform win rates. The two are an inverse relationship.

Side note...Ill bet ya goldman sachs has hundreds of models that are market specific..and ill also bet ya they are ALL an advantaged risk reward model.

"While money management and psychology are integral to a good trading strategy, they are not the real edge. The true edge is a profitable setup." This sentence of yours just showed me you have no idea what your doing. So again..show me the millionaires managing billions of dollars from some setup....and one where the true edge is not an advantage risk reward.

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix