TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Banned: Previously banned account re-banned
Coloado

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: AMP, OEC, CQG
Favorite Futures: NQ

Big Mike View Post
With regards to your comment about "the blind leading the blind", some of us work very hard to help people on the site so I don't really care for your remark... Obviously some people don't want to be helped (whether they realize it or not) so there is not much you can do, after you have at least made the initial attempt to help them that is... but many people are simply uneducated and could use some advice from those of us who are educated and have some wisdom to share.

I would like to invite you to continue making helpful posts such as this one, which I feel confident will help a lot of people realize that "quick fix" solutions or "shortcuts" simply do not exist in the world of trading.

Have a good weekend,
Mike

Not you too Mike, you and Lornz need to stop all this common sense and truth talk. You know what, this thread has inspired me to finish my mini novel/rant "Why I don't like trading rooms and pay-for education". It is a real story of how I started, paid out the nose, and STILL failed. I will get it cleaned up as soon as possible and post it.

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix