TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Banned: Previously banned account re-banned
Coloado

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: AMP, OEC, CQG
Favorite Futures: NQ

Lornz View Post
Those are pretty strong words... Why on earth would you say something like that if you're not even profitable?
If you were/are, why are you signing up for all these services?

This is not meant as a personal attack, I just think it illustrates a big problem on this site: The blind leading the blind.
I have never seen so many discussions on vendors on any other board, I can't even understand where people find all these "services".

If one is just starting out, one might actually learn a few things from such services. But it will be at a huge premium... The same information would be available by doing a simple web search and/or picking up a few books. There is a reason these guys are selling stuff, and it's not because they are making a killing in the market...

Why Lornz? I think people do this because misery loves company; especially when the unkown is involved. I agree, why move from method to method if one is so great. My first fiasco cost me $7500.00 and if it had of worked out for me I would have stuck with it; no way I would not want to get some ROI on that amount of money.

Why are there "all these services"? I think its because people want the easy path (I know I did) and that they (the room/education people) know that people are greedy. If you really want to make serious money, you need to check out my new super secret method at www.make-a-bazzillion-dollars.com. My method promises you that you'll not only make money, but you can do it while intoxicated, sitting by a pool, and you will get chicks........all in under 30 seconds a day.

And yes, it is the blind leading the blind.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Rayzor for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix