Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review

Vendor: www.jigsawtrading.com 
Bangkok

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts.NET, S5, Ninj
Broker/Data: AMP, S5, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

bluemele View Post
The tool you created is pretty cool I have to admit and hopefully something they will automatically program in as it is very very useful!

Well - I obviously hope they don't! As a Ninja partner I am hoping they don't jump on the idea If other platforms do - I will be quite flattered. From the start, I didn't got the patent route as this was supposed to be a fun sideline, not a reason to spend time with lawyers. As such - I have to live with people copying it.

There's a 3rd product being worked on right now & then a 4th for spread traders. I think these are the ones that will most likely get copied.

As a rule, I just don't think that many people are interested in time & sales. it's a niche.I don't think many platform providers would bother. Mostly people want something represented graphically.

Also - look at what scalpers focus on - it's mostly the order book with a little focus on the trades going through. I think this is backwards - I think it should be 90% flow of trades and 10% order book but reading the flow of trades through time and sales requires rare skills in my opinion.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jigsaw Trading for this post: