TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Membership Permanently Revoked

Futures Experience: Intermediate

I dont think DT is atacking them, merely offering his point of view.. just as you are offering your point of view... if they are so amazing, feel free to record and capture their trades and contradict DT's point about trading in sim, or even better... post some of your own results to show otherwise and reflect their "accuracy"...

Biggz View Post
How silly is that, you DionysusToast coming in here as a vendor attacking another vendor - huh ?
I have never seen anything like this before here on Big Mike´s forum . .. You obviously know nothing what you are talking about..

I have been with TradePrecision for three weeks now and I am totally blown away with the results and accuracy in their trading room ...

Last week was amazing ,, the week before was amazing, - - Today was awesome ... For me as a trader, I have never seen anything like this before...

.. Take the 5 day free trial folks, you won´t regret it...

=== view my blog if you like ===

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix