Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index

Edmonton, Canada

One of the other things that the CD Intercept to D trade does, is that it forces verification and validation of Standard Harmonic Patterns. Either the CD Intercept to D will rise to its target level, or it will evolve into an AB=CD pattern, where essentially the old XA leg becomes the AB leg and the old BC leg becomes the CD leg.

Note: Using 61.8 for point B (retracement of the XA leg) seems to establish the above rule of thumb fairly firmly.

So, if I know the ratios of the initial Harmonic Pattern and I know that AB=CD calls for CD to extend to 127 to 161 of BC, then all I need to do is make sure that place a minimum range requirement on the original XA leg, in order to limit risk on the CD Intercept to D failure and to increase the probability for Stop & Reverse to BE recovery.

It is pretty simple and its a pretty cool way to do the Harmonics, when you stop to think about it.