Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index

UK London

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT and XTrader
Favorite Futures: Tomorrow

JetTrader View Post
A quick pic recap on what a Trajectory is and what it looks like on a chart, using specifically the TCD Trajectory. The rest is a mathematical aggregation of historical TCDs and their behavior over time. That's pretty much all there is to the basic Transequential Contigous Delta (TCD). I have many other TCD and Non-Contiguous Transequential Delta indicators in use in my trading system. However, this is the basic idea behind Delta Trading.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

JetTrader.
Thx for posting.

Re: the "Trajectory".

From your post #14
"The reason I call it the TCD pattern is because it uses one of the first Delta concepts that I developed in my trading system several years ago (mentioned above in my reply to Fat Tails). It is called the Transequential Contiguous Delta (TCD) and it is simply the Trajectory Sequence of:

High [0] - Low [1] = Long TCD
High [1] - Low [0] = Short TCD "

I'm unable to understand if the criteria to annotate the two intersecting Trajectory lines is because you haven't actual explained that aspect fully (the reason for which is understandable, lol), or I'm just being dense ?

Forgive my ignorance but welcome any clarification/example if appropriate.

Thx

"Every moment I wake up I realize I know nothing, and then I smile..." zt379