TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

TRADEPRECISION (www.tradeprecision.net) review

Vendor: www.jigsawtrading.com 
Bangkok

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts.NET, S5, Ninj
Broker/Data: AMP, S5, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Forum Reputation: Legendary

I saw their ads on another forum and went to have a look in their room.

Entries on CL were with an initial 5 tick target & 10 tick stop.

When they got stopped out - they claimed a 10 tick loss. In some cases, this would not have been possible as it blew through their stop without any prints on Time & Sales at that level. When I brought this up they said "ah, yes - 11 tick loss". Anyway - from that I gathered they were sim trading as they were claiming fills that were impossible.

I checked the email headers that I was sent and the emails were coming from Croatia.

According to whois, their web site is registered as follows:

Mario Rocco
5 west street
chicago, illinois 60606
US

Administrative Contact:
Mario Rocco (
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).
) +1.3125676543

That phone number is actually the number for Mercy Hospital and Medical Centre in Chicago

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I'm sure there's an innocent explanation for all this. Maybe I'll send them the $2.5k for futures training & find out

For sure - these guys ain't in Chicago.

Pete

The following 2 users say Thank You to DionysusToast for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix