Tape Tweet - audible alerts for buying & selling pressure | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Tape Tweet - audible alerts for buying & selling pressure

Paris, France

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta & Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Tape Tweet - audible alerts for buying & selling pressure

I've been a long time subscriber of Pivot Farm, even though I have to admit I have not been using their S/R levels in a long time (I prefer to draw my own). But I will say that their levels are pretty good, I've seen price stop at them to the tick more times than I can count. So if you're not drawing your own S/R lines you can give theirs a try.

But the point of this post is they have a new chatroom called Tape Tweet and they have an audio sound for when there is buying & selling pressure. I kind of like it. I don't use it for my trading decisions, but when I'm surfing or otherwise not paying attention and it starts the audio alerts, I know to pay attention.

So far it works for ES, not sure if they will add more. And it's free.

Pivot Farm

And now the real point of this post: How do they do it? And can we do something similar?? I'd like to have it for other markets.

This is what he told me in the chat room:

Quoting 
Well essentially the sounds are based upon order size, flow rate and some other factors that only the DT of genius really understands

Sounds to me like it's similar to what we discuss in this thread.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cunparis for this post: