eminipivottrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipivottrading.com

Elite Member
hell de janeiro

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mirus + zenfire
Favorite Futures: guitar

researcher247 View Post
Is there a webiste for 'indicators4u' that anyone knows a link for?

peace

r247

i was going to ask you to search on google, since i didnt know if it was against the rules to put the link of a vendor here.. since big mike posted the link for rampage, i believe its okay to do so.

the website is, NINJA TRADER INDICATORS

ewex View Post
What do you know about rampage trading? If its profitable, why do you care if its boring? I've always wondered about them.

definetly, "boring" was a misguiding and very confusing word.
what i trully meant by boring is = not fit my trading style.
the guys stay from pre open to close in a trading room, chatting, discussing the market overall, calling out entries and exits, its a very friendly environment for people who like this kind of thing its amazing, i cant.
i got to be in class starting 7:30 almost everyday.. acctually thats one of the reason i cancelled eminipivottrading.. i remember i would move to the back of the class , and find a table just to focus on his lines(lines = the eminipivot system) and turned out i was acctually having some success at empt system, but having a professor staring at you pissed, is not nice.. so i cancelled. ) same for rampage. both are nice.. its up to you and the lifestyle you want to

as i read bigmike forum, and its traders lifestyle, experiences, issues.. one thing i realized i dont have, hope never to, is overtrading

success )

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix