Experience at Live Trading Rooms | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Experience at Live Trading Rooms

Vancouver BC

Gary65 View Post
There just has to be at least one legitimate live trading room out here that is profitable to trade with. Where is it?

OK I use 2 trading rooms and I believe both to be legitimate.
It is not that I am a big proponent of trading rooms but they suite my style and give me more confidence.

(1) Absolute Day Trader or now called OEX Street.
This I use to get my trading day started; no education given but simple executable trades called (verbal, on charts and text) with live charts; the results quoted are real. They only give one trade a day near the open for ES and TF. Trade is usually over in 30 mins and based on a computer generated algo. I don't follow his call to the letter but edit/change as I see fit based on my own indicators and PA. He trades 2 contracts on each. They also have an auto trade system for TS; only problem is that you have to be quick with your orders and some days you just don't get filled at the called entry price. I have been with them for about 8 months and have always made my subscription and been profitable.

(2) Easy e Mini
This is Trisha Ogilvie; she is a great teacher and sooo patient with all who ask anything. Also a live room with charts; she calls numerous trades that are optional/riskier and she explains the reasons; she only takes the high probability trades herself and she tells you what she is going to do; she claims 80% probability; seems quite reasonable given her very conservative nature; I get the impression that she is more of an educator/teacher that someone trying to reap your monthly fee; only negative is that there are not many of her high probability setups, so it can be a long day; there is no doubt that after 1-2 months you will have learned enough of her MA crossover S/R trading system to do it yourself.

rg

The following 4 users say Thank You to Volts101 for this post: