eminipivottrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipivottrading.com

Lake Michigan (Summer), N. Miami Beach (Winter)

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TOS, Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Tradeovate, TOS, Dorman
Favorite Futures: indices/currencies/interest rates/energies/metals/grains

jayminho View Post
rt,

you see
i wouldnt go that far to call the guy a chalatan.
ive been there, and it works.
but at the same time, i do agree with you, there is no "breakthrough" in his system.
you can acquire everything here at bmt.
acctually, i am about to see any vendor out there who can present us with something it cant be found here..
however, i keep on digging and every other month i subscribe to a service to see how it works

boomerang scalp + mohan daily forecast (okay system, nothing amazing. but okay)
eminipivottrading
daytradetowin (the infamous jphn paul.. who sued bmt) - and even him got his merits
rampage (good, legit, but boring)
intentional traders (this guys are nice, very honest)
indicators4u (very good!!!) its a 77years old guy, its a simple indicator can be easily replicated , however i do take my hat off to this guy.
trading123

probably some others i cant remember now..
but as i said, every other month i subscribe to something, i see it as investing in myself, i get the money i make, and put back to the market

i had nice surprises, like the guy at indicators4u, and of course, got very dissapointed at some vendors/systems..
but thats how life goes.. we make some right choices.. some wron ones, by the end of the day your balance got to be heavier for the good side. not the bad one

Is there a webiste for 'indicators4u' that anyone knows a link for?

peace

r247

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote