Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Elite Member
Sydney - Australia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker/Data: Velocity Futures
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E

I have watched a couple of the demo and sales sessions with Afshin (CEO) giving his sales pitch and talking up TI and the great indicators and method they use. Most of the times I watched Afshin take or call a trade he seems to lose. I continually receive emails from TI telling me how great they are and how many points they made etc. The only problem is that their results which are posted are not the most accurate and do not show any huge profits at all. TI show brilliant results with "hindsight trading", however they never seem to achieve this in the real world with a live market. hhhhmmmmmmmmm wonder why?

TI is great at marketing and selling however does not deliver anything that they promise. As an ex member, I know.

I can see why people fall for the sales pitch, however once a person joins and becomes a member, all the smoke and mirrors vanish, and you are left with a huge hole in your pocket and a system that does not deliver.

I no longer watch any of their webinars as it's just a waste of time.

The following user says Thank You to Alan for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix