Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review

Vendor: www.jigsawtrading.com 
Bangkok

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts.NET, S5, Ninj
Broker/Data: AMP, S5, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Well in terms of full disclosure - I don't make anything off his training, he doesn't make anything off my software. He does bundle my stuff with his course. Every time I mention my stuff I get closer to getting banned here for plugging it!

Anyway - this stuff takes a lot of practice. As I understand it, the first course where my stuff was included ended 2 or maybe 3 weeks ago.

It took me about 3 months of looking at the tape 1-2 hours a day before I started to really see the light. I purchased a pre-recorded course initially and later on I went on a 1 week mini-mentorship which was also recorded at the time and I downloaded it. It was a combination of practice & listening to the recordings quite a few times that got me to see something in the tape.

The mini-mentorship was 5 days and there is no way I could have actually retained everything that was mentioned in that 5 day period.

Out of interest - did you make your mind up about the contents at the time or when you tried to apply what was taught?

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jigsaw Trading for this post: