EZColortrading.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZColortrading.com review

Vendor: www.ezcolortrading.com 
Cambridge, Ontario

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: 6E

This is my response to the pre-judgment, mis-judgment and mistrust since my launching a business leasing a simple trading system which I created based on 2 years intensive research/learning.

If one read what I wrote on my website, I never claimed to be a professional trader or educator. I outlined what I went through for the past two years. I am leasing a system which I hope will inspire traders (especially those who are still searching) to see the beauty of simplicity. With or without their subscription, itís still a rewarding experience for me. If I was really a fraud, I might as well ask for a few hundred dollars for one-time purchase.

My system consists of 4 indicators two of which (the original versions) were in download section on NinjaTrader (NT) public forum. To enhance their real-time performance and efficiency, theyíre re-coded completely to pass NT efficiency test by a programming friend who is a frequent contributor of different trading forums. I did create the third indicator and my NT thread could support this statement. It was further enhanced by my programming friend. My programming friend has also given me permission to use his Trend indicator (the fourth indicator) for my system.

I was in constant contact with Big Mike for advices regarding my business. I have no intention to violate his forum rules. I even made the efforts to remove my twitter and blog information from my profile before the NT New Partner announcement.

http://screencast.com/t/sLd3XEBDu

Iím extremely disappointed and shocked that some members choose to defame me and overlook my honest and open sharing in this forum for the past 1.5 years. Itís saddened me that some members have chosen to act out their resentment with racist and sexist slurs to me. I will send you a copy of their comments, if youíre curious as how people can turn ugly by my leasing a system that I have called my own.

For those that I have aroused resentment, anger and mistrust, I apologize for the unfortunate. I wonít go back and forth with arguments. You will never listen to my rationale anyway. My petite heart is broken by your insults and ill wishes. If thatís what you have tried to achieve: You have won!

For those who are understanding and supportive, I remain grateful for your kindness.

Beth

Good Trading is about Trading Right!
Want What the Market Wants!
Trade With the Trend!
The following 16 users say Thank You to wgreenie for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix