Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review

Houston,Tx

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

Trafford View Post
Cool, so your objective was to learn orderflow and help you to be more selective with your trade entries and as a result attending Joel's course helped you with your trade selection and entry which resulted in you taking less trades and kept you from taking bad trades. To me this is much better than Joel is nice guy because at the end of the day he is selling something and I wnat to knwo what I will be getting for my money. All traders looking to hone their skills should be asking these questions. Selecting training is as important as selecting trades. Thank you for your input.

If you watch the snippet Big Mike posted the link to, you will get an understanding of his method of trading.

It's not for everyone ... including me. It may not be for you either. But the only way you will know is if you look at what he does.

You never know, even a blind hog finds an acorn occasionally.

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"