Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Joel Parker's www.priceactionroom.com review

london, UK

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT7
Favorite Futures: TR909

well i haven't expected to suddenly make millions after a few months of doing a course on what is quite a specific topic i.e. "tape reading", as I mentioned i am expecting it to take yrs to get a level of proficiency.

Anyone that says they are profitable directly after taking a course i would seriously doubt, changing how you think is not immediate and can only take years.

One thing i have noticed in the short term is that i am not taking so many losing trades based on what i see on the tape, this is as a direct result of the insight Joel has provided. 6 months ago I would still be taking some of those newbie trades (and losing).

Trafford View Post
A key thing I have not heard is " I purchased the course, practiced what I learnt and made money from my investment."

I wonder why I have not heard that, is it that we are seeking the holy grail and attending courses attempts to fill that void that exits for most if not all traders. Also I am keen to know what specifically people learnt from a course they attended and how it helped their trading as comments received so far have been vague and lack real content about their experiences and how it has helped them in their trading. Am I alone in this?

The following user says Thank You to gktk for this post: