Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

Harmonic Currency Pair Cross Index

Market Wizard
Berlin, Europe

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

JetTrader View Post
To illustrate, here is an H1 Chart of the EUR Cross Index that I created. It is a candlestick bar chart containing all major pairs, where EUR is the Base currency:

EUR Cross Index H1
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Here is that same exact chart again, this time in the H7 time-frame:

EUR Cross Index H7
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I did not take the time to plot all the obvious harmonics, but the patterns are easily seen by the trained eye.

My eye is not trained enough, I am just seeing empty charts. Could you please elaborate, which of the obvious harmonics you refer to?

Technical Note: The chart cannot clearly be viewed, maybe you could use a different format to show it. There is also an option to add .jpg or .png files as attachments.