VPS Recommendations | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

VPS Recommendations

Australia

Hi Sam, I will PM you but if anyone else has any input this is for automated trading and for forex only. I trade between 1 to 10 strategies.

Hi Juicec - is your recommendation MBT? You said 'you don't actually use MBT'.....

Hi RM99 if you are talking about this thread thats not about recommendations and is more about VPS's in general.
https://futures.io/traders-hideout/822-automated-trading-vps.html

The reason I am asking for recommendations is because I'm currently using PhotonVPS who is recommened from MBT's website. At the end of the first month I noticed they hadnt licensed the server so I reported the issue to support and they said they will look into it and the next time I checked my vps they had closed Multicharts, maybe even rebooted the server and the problem wasnt even fixed! I followed up with them again and asked why they had closed my applications without warning and the only answer I got was 'the issue is no fixed' and when I checked again it was. If they need to close applications or reboot the server to fix the problem they should have notified me in advance.

Cheers,