EZColortrading.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZColortrading.com review

Elite Member
Houston,Tx

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF

ThatManFromTexas View Post
Look at it this way... most of her customers will be men... and women have been selling fantasies to men since that one chick talked that dude into biting an apple ...

Fat Tails View Post
@ThatManFromTexas

That's how the story is told by men. Do you really believe it?

If you think about it, the Middle East is not exactly the region, where people grow apple trees. The original Hebrew word in the bible was "evil" (please see following post, this may be wrong). The Latin bible uses the word "malum". Unfortunately for later generations, the Latin word "malum" means both "evil" and "apple". The guy who translated the Latin version of the bible for further distribution amongst Germans and Anglo-Saxonians did not exactly understand, what he was writng.

As people believe all sorts of nonsense, if it is written in the bible, we got the story as it is known today. Old machos of all countries still like to tell it again and again. If you subscribe to EZ Color Trading you can blame a woman for your trading losses. That comes really close to the story with the apple.

revtrader View Post
The Hebrew Bible uses the Word 6529 (translated peree) which means fruit. (not evil in the original Hebrew). But you are correct about the translation to Latin. malam and malum can be confused, first basically can be translated - apple and the second - evil.

Fat Tails View Post
Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, I have never studied the Hebrew language, so I guess, I should believe you.

Someone missed the point....

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
The following 2 users say Thank You to ThatManFromTexas for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix