Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

toronto, ontario

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Broker/Data: sterling, iqfeed
Favorite Futures: es, nq, 6e

opinion

hi - i just wanted to say that i had a chance to check out the room a few times on the free trial and have talked to Jam on skype - i have not signed up or paid for anything but they were still very open about all their ideas and setups - alot of the system has to do with price action and money managment and like every other system it makes and losses money - as a trader you have to be comfortable in your own skin and with your own understanding of the market and its movements - there will be losses but trading is about making more money from your winners to cover those losses,
alot of people go to rooms beacuse trading in aa group or listing makes the day more fun - its lonely out there on your own. Some people go and try to find the holy grail or get the systme that will help them retire quickly, does not work and will not happen

Jam is a nice guy running a business, selling products and services , if you like and trust him buy it if not find someone else , he does not try to cheat you or screw around with you.

Again , i trade on my own with my own friends and small group but had to speak up

thanks and good luck

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bizman70 for this post: